PET sheets are high quality, environmentally friendly extruded solid plastic sheets made from amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate. It offers a combination of mechanical thermal and chemical properties like no other material and has over 200 times the strength of standard float glass and guaranteed weather resistant.
This polymer is a major development in the world of plastic sheets.
The Environment is an important factor in the UK today. PET is an environmentally friendly plastic, recognised by the Groundwork Trust and various government health authorities, it is a pure natural product, non toxic & fully recyclable, it has a much higher demand for recycling than other plastics.
If you are looking for a sheet a plastic for easy graffiti removal, high impact resistance, class 1 fire rating , excellent UV resistance & to be friendly to the environment, then look no further....
- Cost effective
- High impact resistance
- Class 1 fire rated. Self Extinguishing
- Environmentally friendly - Does not contaminate landfills
- Reduces sound transmission
- Suitable for food contact
- Excellent transparency and brilliance
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Easily Thermoformable
- Self Cleaning
- Available up to 12mm thick (Contact sales for details)
- Security Glazing
- Lighting panels
- Urban development & public buildings
- Street furniture (Vandal proof)
- Advertising & information
For fabricated / cut to size sheets, Please call our helpful Sales team on 0161 343 2425 or email email@example.com